Monday, August 13, 2012

Another set back

I'm bound to get this right eventually.
After thinking everything was fine after the realistic water was poured, much to my dismay I find as it cured it had ripped up the entire river bed.

This is the front and back of the river, I pulled it out in 2 pieces, I built up the area yet again using paper mache, because it's the only ingredients I had on hand at the time.  I've got the levels right again, added some texture, and now beginning the show process of painting the river bed and banks again, hopefully I can colour match back to the way it was.



These are only mobile phone shots taken in the evening, not much chop, but you should have seen it before hand, I was almost tempted to toss the lot in the bin and start building a HOn30 layout.

1 comment: