Monday, June 27, 2011

Second Layer

Adding some of the trees (perhaps another 15-20 to go, and still require some weathering to tone them down), side panel pieces etc, the white PVA blobs under the trees should disappear, the first colour layers of the river has been added, I envisage 3 or 4 more goings over until I get the colour definition I'm looking for, then some 3 dimensional layers, followed by Envirotex for the water.

I suspect I'm doing a lot of this backwards, and probably making it harder for myself, but, I guess we learn from mistakes, and fortunately not too much has caused a major issue.

One of the issues is, I've forgotten to add the end plates to the module, which should be perhaps one of the first things to do before scenicing, hopefully I can fit these up in the next few days without too much drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment